Throughout LIFE Charcos, the Project team has made many presentations at various events and for varied audiences.
Here we offer some of these presentations through of which it is possible to better understand the Project, the habitat in question, the hydrogeological conditions, the flora, the various fauna groups, the concrete conservation actions and the environmental education actions.
Click below to get the PDF presentations:
Oral communication at the University of Minho (May 2016)
- Margarida Cristo (UAlg) - LIFE Charcosn Project: the case-study of Triops vicentinus
Oral communication in the XVI Nacional Meeting of Education in Science (2015)
- Cristina Madeira Baião (LPN) - Environment Perception about Temporary Ponds in the Southwest Coast of Portugal.
Public Presentation Session of the LIFE Charcos Project in Odemira (Feb 2014)
- Rita Alcazar (LPN) - LIFE Charcos Project
- Carla Pinto Cruz (UÉvora) - Flora of the Mediterranean Temporary Ponds
- Paulo Sá-Sousa (UÉvora) - Vertebrates of Temporary Ponds
- Margarida Cristo (UAlg) - Large Branchiopods of Temporary Ponds
- José Paulo Monteiro (UAlg) - Hidrogeology of Temporary Ponds